It has been so nice this fall that it is hard to believe that summer is over! We expanded part of our driveway this summer and the kids are enjoying playing some basketball. I can't believe that it is mid September and we are still swimming in the pool, but here we are. I use the term "we" here to mean the kids, it is too cold for Gabe or I;) We are still having lunch picnics outside and the new hens have discovered table scraps and the kids obviously have still not learned to not leave the table if they are still eating... the chickens are very opportunistic;) Who needs a dog? James is still very much friends with Kitty and she often appears in our bed for extra snuggles.
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Monday, September 18, 2017
Closing Out Summer... For Real This Time
It has been so nice this fall that it is hard to believe that summer is over! We expanded part of our driveway this summer and the kids are enjoying playing some basketball. I can't believe that it is mid September and we are still swimming in the pool, but here we are. I use the term "we" here to mean the kids, it is too cold for Gabe or I;) We are still having lunch picnics outside and the new hens have discovered table scraps and the kids obviously have still not learned to not leave the table if they are still eating... the chickens are very opportunistic;) Who needs a dog? James is still very much friends with Kitty and she often appears in our bed for extra snuggles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment