We got the tree up and mostly decorated this week. I don't have a picture, but the smaller tree is in our living room and as been named "the Grandpa tree". The kids put all of Grandpa's ornaments on it as well as things they think he would like to see or know about in their lives... I don't want to cry every time I look at it...
This weekend we hosted our annual Christmas party complete with sugar cookies, ice skating and a visit from Santa. Ben received an early Christmas gift from a friend who saw this sweatband set and thought it would be perfect for him... can you believe someone was giving it away as a donation?!?!? Obviously the sweatband is still a thing, it only comes off for swimming and showering... I hope he doesn't start to lose the hair under it;) Audrey is very ready for ski season to start and wears her helmet often, just in case.











No comments:
Post a Comment