


James is 2 months old- 12 lbs. 6 oz. and 23.5 inches! We took him to his 2 mo well check last week and things looked great, developmentally on track, etc. That is of course except for the raging case of thrush I failed to notice until the pediatrician looked into his mouth... Luckily he has not been eating less or showing any other signs of not feeling well (he usually cries all of the time so that is hard to judge), but needless to say I felt like a great mom & nurse practitioner for my oversight:) Since he has been smiling I have been trying to capture it and these are as close as I could come.
4 comments:
Two months already! James is adorable - looks a lot like big brother! Love seeing the pictures. Hugs to everybody!
Wow looks like he is going to have Gabe's eyes and he looks a little more mischivous then noah did. sooo cute though i need to get down when they are home so i can visit.
I like the look he is Making in the second Pic, 2 month already WOW!! Hailey is 13 months already!! Man, how time flys!!
I cannot get over how much Noah has grown and how much James has changed! Keep the pictures coming - I'm loving watching them grow! Diana
Post a Comment