We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
As much as I love what I do for work, it's days like this one that really make me wish for independent wealth (or at least no student loans)... as the boys are getting older I really wish I could spend more time with them, but for now I am VERY lucky to have a great job! The weather has been so nice recently we have spent most days outside. For the first year, Noah is no longer afraid of the sprinkler, well not as afraid as he has been in the past;) James has also enjoyed being outside so much and has eaten more grass than I would like to believe... in these pictures he is imitating Noah running through the sprinkler.
No comments:
Post a Comment