
To date Noah has shown little to no interest in potty training. When the mood strikes him he will sit on the toilet and read books. On this particular day I was really making a push for using the potty and this was the end result (after peeing on the floor twice, that is). I had left him alone for about 2 minutes... he was singing to himself while I was getting James dressed. When I walked in it took all of my strength not to burst out laughing... I stood there for a second trying to decide whether or not to take a picture. You can see from the look on his face and the roll he did try to roll some of it back up, but there it is... almost an entire roll neatly piled on the floor... thankfully NOT in the toilet! I think this will be one of those classic pics he will look back on when he is older:)
No comments:
Post a Comment