Thursday, June 17, 2010




James turns one! I can't believe it has been a year already, but at the same time he feels like he has always been a part of our family. He has become so fun lately! He and Noah are really playing together now and stay up way too late laughing with each other in their room... it is hard to discipline that when they are so funny to listen too, I wish we had a camera in there to see what is so fun:) Now that he is one, James has actually started to crawl, thankfully he isn't very fast so I don't mind. He still can only say "dada", but Noah and I are working on that;) These pics are from his actual birthday.... we had cake for breakfast, went to play at an indoor playspace (which we won passes for at the library) and finished the day up with ice cream with daddy. He is crying in this pic b/c we tried to get him to take the cone away from his mouth...

No comments: