Here, finally, are the pics from halloween. Noah insisted on being "a pumpkin with a hat with a stem on it", I tried to convince him differently with many "cooler" costumes, but there was no changing his mind, as it turns out he was right and it was a great costume... kids his age seem to want nothing to do with being a pumpkin anymore, so it ended up being unique after all. Noah also picked out James's costume of being a "duck with a hat". Thankfully for me both costumes were from the same pattern which made it easier to do. It is so fun now that Noah is making choices like that (and a new challenge for us), I can't wait to see what he will come up with next year:)
We had a great day and I think the kids really got the full halloween experience this year. We played in the morning, which was excruciating for Noah, then in the afternoon Grammy Civiello and some of her friends stopped by to see us, we went to a birthday party, and finally we went trick or treating. Noah & James's friend Jonah came to experience his first halloween with us, though I am not sure how much he enjoyed himself;) The top picture is of what the kids insisted on watching all month... they had to get in one last episode before halloween was over. James LOVED all of the candy even though he really didn't know what it was, he did very much enjoy "swimming" in it... I am not sure why, but that is just what he does now when there are lots of anything on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment