James and daddy finally got to do swimming lessons together. This was actually a really neat week at swimming lessons b/c there were very few people (being the week of Thanksgiving) and all 3 kids in James's class had their dads with them... really cool time for James and Gabe. James is fearless in the water, even when we dunk him under, he tolerates it far better than most of the other kids:) Both boys continue to do very well in swimming lessons, and Noah is just improving exponentially every week. I was considering taking the January/February session off b/c the water is cold, but they both love it and and doing well, so I guess I will suck it up and embrace the freezing water in the freezing weather:)
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
James's Swimming Lessons
James and daddy finally got to do swimming lessons together. This was actually a really neat week at swimming lessons b/c there were very few people (being the week of Thanksgiving) and all 3 kids in James's class had their dads with them... really cool time for James and Gabe. James is fearless in the water, even when we dunk him under, he tolerates it far better than most of the other kids:) Both boys continue to do very well in swimming lessons, and Noah is just improving exponentially every week. I was considering taking the January/February session off b/c the water is cold, but they both love it and and doing well, so I guess I will suck it up and embrace the freezing water in the freezing weather:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment