Lately James has been very good with books. He still occasionally rips pages, but luckily it is just in one particular book. His favorite thing is to "read" by himself, quickly followed by Noah reading to him, and in the case of this book, making up the story from what he remembers. There are certain books that Noah has memorized and when we ask James if he wants daddy or Noah to read, he almost always picks Noah. Not much has happened in the past few weeks that is of note... lots of those spring chores and cleaning/purging of the house (not that one could tell...). My mom visited last weekend for a quick trip and we brought the boys to yard sales where Noah bought a $1 sprinkler (lots of pics of that to follow I am sure) and James threw one of his "I am a 2 year old" fits in the middle of the street, throwing himself to the ground because he didn't get his way, which prompted the lady to offer a discount on the toy he was crying about... I didn't buy him the toy;) I also bought all of my flowers and with Noah, and mom's help we got several yard jobs checked off the list... slowly, but surely our yard is looking like someone does live here and takes care of it...
No comments:
Post a Comment