I know that I have said this many times before, but recently I have been really bad about picture documentation of life... I know that some of you out there have done some fun things with us this month and did take pictures, so please feel free to send them to me, so that I can post them:) Over Memorial Day weekend Hillary came to visit on her way back from the DIII Nationals for Track & Field in Ohio... she just won 3rd place... no big deal... hahaha jk Hil we love you!! Great Job!!! Anyhow, she is always a good sport and keeps coming back even though I make her do chores every time she visits;) Today she helped us (finally) get our vegetable garden put in at the community garden... more about that soon with pics, I hope. Then, she was a good sport and ran through the sprinkler with the kids while I watched and took pictures... :) James is talking more and is much more communicative than just a month ago. He kept coming up to me saying his version of "cheese" and demanding his picture be taken. He, like Noah was, is afraid to get too close to the sprinkler, but has lots of fun watching and collecting all of the balls.
This past week has been incredibly busy with several things wrapping up. Noah had his last day of preschool... they had a magician perform which just blew Noah away... he talks about magic all of the time now. Actually, over the past month he has started talking nonstop... most kids do this sooner, but the time has finally come, and with it lots of "why" questions. It is so neat to finally see how his mind works to figure things out, but it does keep me on my toes... it also exposes his OCD more... I have to be very careful when I talk about what we are doing and when b/c if we don't stick to that schedule, things don't go well... Noah also had his last session of soccer this week. Yes, we did sign him up for soccer, 5 weeks of it, but there is no photographic proof. Gabe was working a lot this month and it was impossible for me to take pictures of Noah playing soccer without James running to play too. Noah had a great time playing, but he has a long way to go. His gross motor delay was pretty evident compared to the other kids his age there, but he did get better as the weeks went on... we will definitely sign him up again in the fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment