From Noah: "Here is my fish. It was a big, floppy fish. It flipped onto the bridge (warf). I reeled it in. I screamed and ran away, then I stopped and came back, then Nanny poked it with a stick in the mouth. The fish is in the garden."
Last weekend Gabe had to work all weekend (6A-9P Saturday & 6A-10:30P Sunday) so the kids and I made a good choice to head north and get some chores done... Saturday morning we brought our car to Stanley's garage for a brake job, had a sleep over with Amy & Trey, and some Mall Madness fun with the Pelkey girls after the kids bedtime. Sunday we went to Bangor to get James's 2yo pictures done, which he was not super cooperative for, and finished up with some good Marden's deals and fishing with misquitos. All in all a fun/productive weekend. Hopefully we will get to see Gabe at some point this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment