Benjamin James
All right, Benjamin is a big guy. At 6 weeks I had to switch him to the 6 month clothes and I thought it was a growth spurt... Today, at 2 months, I had to move to the 9 month clothes... Just how big is he?? We are holding a pool and will find out next week at his check-up;) In the meantime I have a picture to compare James and Benjamin at the same age just for reference. All of the boys have been big babies, but I think that Benjamin wins the prize, he has an abundance of cute baby fat rolls, but is also long AND super cute!! He continues to be such a good baby!! What a change from Noah and James at this stage. He rarely cries, sleeps in the car and lets me put him down occasionally (which is good because he is so heavy). He smiles all of the time and is starting to coo and he tries hard to "talk" to Noah and James. Noah and James continue to adore him and when one is doing something they shouldn't around him the other one (almost) always tells the other to stop (James's new favorite phrase is "Stop Noah, Stop". James has really come around to having Ben here and constantly asks "Where's Ben" when he isn't in the room. Listening to James talk to Ben is so funny because he uses this quiet, sweet voice to talk to him- "Hi Ben, Hi Ben, Hi Ben! What you doing Ben?" or my favorite "You're so cute, so cute Ben". We are so fortunate to have 3 great boys and it makes my heart melt at each of these moments... there are plenty of unpleasant screaming/fighting/biting/hitting moments too (more than I would like to admit), but the sweet times certainly it worthwhile:)
No comments:
Post a Comment