Well here it is, my one picture from the night.... I don't know what it is about getting lots of kids together, but I always forget to take pictures... maybe making sure everyone is safe and getting along is more important and in this pic everyone is contained to the same spot;) We had such a blast Carlile and Carroll Families!! We area so happy you were able to stop in for a visit!!
Last night a two of Gabe's classmates from medical school and their families came to visit for the evening. It always amazes me how well the kids all play together despite not seeing each other for many months at a time. The kids enjoyed themselves playing with "new" toys, watching "Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin" and having S'mores for desert. Noah and James have been talking about their friends nonstop and couldn't understand why they couldn't play the next day... guess we need to make an effort to travel south before baby #4 arrives;)
I think it is so neat and refreshing to be able to reconnect with everyone every once in a while to see the different paths in medicine everyone has taken, all the while sharing the common "struggles" of making it through the training process... we will continue to be jealous of you Gerry until our residency is over!
2 comments:
That's an awesome pic! I was so good to see you guys.
That's supposed to be "It" ha ha. :-)
Post a Comment