Saturday, August 2, 2014

Blueberry Festival 2014








This year we were a bit more organized about attending the Blueberry festival.  James and Gabe ran in the 1 mile fun run, and Noah and I ran in the 5K.  I personally thought that the race was painful due to it's lack to flat ground and the constant up and down.  Noah continues to amaze me and shaved another minute off his time and finished 29 minutes and 45 seconds.  I think that we have definitely found his favorite sport so far:)

On Saturday morning we watched the parade with some friends, played in the hot air balloon in the park and visited the giant inflatable organs.  The park had a giant brain, heart, lungs and body on display which was so exciting for the kids because we are a week into our human body unit.  In the afternoon Trey and Lily arrived and enjoyed painting at the Western Maine Play Museum's paint wall. I had a really hard time convincing Audrey to leave the paint wall:)

No comments: