Friday, August 29, 2014

End of Summer










Despite our wishes otherwise, summer is ending and the start of school is approaching.  We are trying to get some things checked off our summer bucket list and summer chore list. Gabe and I took on our brush pile that had spilled over, covering our entire back lawn after we took down a few trees... honestly, it was really fun to play in a huge fire... I am pretty sure that anything would have burned in the blaze it was so hot.  Our garden is fruitful, our pool is warm and we checked "make cupcakes" off the list;)  Audrey has turned 18 months old and has FINALLY started walking!  As you can see, her brothers continue to love her... they dance with her and read her books continuously... she has started mimicking Noah's movements which is really funny to watch.

The picture of Audrey with the loaf of bread- We rented the Sound of Music from the library and were watching it for a movie night.  I heard her rummaging around in the kitchen, but there is really nothing she can get into, other than making a huge mess. After about 5 minutes of what I thought was her emptying the plastic bags for the 10,000th time I got up to check on her and this is what I found... I guess she is tall enough to reach into the bread drawer now... there goes another drawer...:)

No comments: