Noah's violin teacher suggested we try the kids cooking magazine "Chop Chop". All I can say is that it is amazing! The kids LOVE to read through it. There are so many recipes that are super healthy and made with real, whole foods. It is getting the kids so excited about cooking and trying dishes they would have baulked at before. Some of the recipes are super simple and some are more involved. But, they all have step by step instructions for kids to do everything themselves as well as time management for pulling a meal together. All the while they have explanations and science behind why things are done a certain way and what different terms mean. Not to mention various fun games and taste tests to be done with the food. I was able to take so many pictures because I didn't have to help! I won't belabor it, but it is a must have magazine for kids out there:)
We hope this blog will allow family and friends to see how fast our four kiddos are growing!
Monday, June 19, 2017
Chop Chop
Noah's violin teacher suggested we try the kids cooking magazine "Chop Chop". All I can say is that it is amazing! The kids LOVE to read through it. There are so many recipes that are super healthy and made with real, whole foods. It is getting the kids so excited about cooking and trying dishes they would have baulked at before. Some of the recipes are super simple and some are more involved. But, they all have step by step instructions for kids to do everything themselves as well as time management for pulling a meal together. All the while they have explanations and science behind why things are done a certain way and what different terms mean. Not to mention various fun games and taste tests to be done with the food. I was able to take so many pictures because I didn't have to help! I won't belabor it, but it is a must have magazine for kids out there:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment