Saturday, June 10, 2017

Random Things and James' 8th Birthday Party!









James had a blast at his birthday party this year!  As it turns out, a Friday afternoon at the end of the school year is an awesome time to have a birthday party... there was almost no one else at the trampoline park.  The kids all loved the ball pit, dodge ball and just bouncing.  Thankfully, everyone walked away injury free!  James really wanted a "chocolate cake with only white frosting that looked like clouds on top and colored dots on the sides".  It was super specific, where he came up with it I am not sure, but his mind works in crazy ways I don't even try to figure out anymore... he was happy:)    Thank you so much to all of our friends who made the trip to join us during this busy time of year!

In other happenings, the chickens still love crashing our picnics, especially Matilda. We finally got the boy's beds put together... I didn't get a picture of the beds, but I did get a picture of the kids playing with the boxes;)  And, summer swimming is in full effect now that we have new swim suits.

No comments: