Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dance, Dance, Dance








I am not sure what it is in these two, but they seem to have some type of inborn knack for music and dancing.  In the last few weeks James has started to dance (which is the cutest thing ever I must say) and his rhythm with the instruments is surprisingly accurate.  I haven't been able to get great video of James dancing yet, but I am sure he will soon rival Noah in his dancing skills (see August 2 and 18, 2008 blog posts) in the next few months;) In the video Noah is showing off his new moves.  I am not sure where he comes up with these, but break dancing may be the next phase. I have decided to save a bit of money this fall and skip the formal music class, but I did buy the CD for us to do at home so I am sure there will be more pictures/video of dancing to come!

No comments: