Monday, August 30, 2010

Yukica's Visit & Other Summer Things




I realize that I have been terrible about blogging this summer, BUT things have been SOOOOO busy.  August has been a difficult month for us.  Gabe has been in the Pediatric ICU which is in itself emotionally draining, but the hours have also been long and we don't get to see him often; more over, the residency schedule is just getting old... ugh!  Looking back, we have had a great month, visiting with lots of friends and relatives, but all of our visits have been short. I have become somewhat of an expert on "efficient/quality" family time...  So, no time for pics and no time to blog.  Just know that we do think of you all often and appreciate what little time we get to spend with each of you (in person or otherwise)... some day maybe Gabe will have a real job and work less hours (I can dream).  In the past few weeks we have gotten to see: Alane & Silas and have a great morning visit; Nanny, Aunt Amy & the Pelkey's at the Folk Festival; "Oliver, Isaac, & Becca" -per Noah; and catch-up with many others over the phone or via email.  I realize that we are ALWAYS going some where or doing something b/c now when I pick Noah up from daycare he asks who is going to be at our house when we get home, or "where we going now?"... 

I was able to get a few pictures from the Yukica's visit last weekend. James was REALLY jealous that he wasn't able to get into the bathtub as well... I think this will be a good graduation party picture for HS graduation;) We went shopping in Freeport, "hiked" Bradbury Mountain, played in the sprinkler, and just had a great time!

No comments: