We have taken lots of small trips here and there this summer and most of them I don't have the opportunity to take many pictures... this was no different. Gabe's schedule has been tight this month so we have had to be a bit more creative with our family time. This morning we had about 1 hour to see the Maine Wildlife Park before Gabe had to go into work AND it was really hot, so I am not sure we would have lasted much longer than that. Last year this park was my first trip alone with the 2 kids... though, I am not sure a year has made all that much difference in the difficulty of taking 2 kids here, but just a different kind of difficulty;) Luckily Gabe was there and we all enjoyed the deer, bobcats, fischer cats, possums, skunks, bears, moose, etc. It was a great morning together!
No comments:
Post a Comment