Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busy Week:)



Well, this week has been a bit of a whirlwind!  On Monday, the kids and I took a quick trip up to Lincoln to have lunch with the Glidden/Pelkey clan before Hillary leaves for Uganda for the semester.  No pictures to post yet, but I think that there may be some somewhere:)  Grammy Civiello came down to visit for a few days while I worked my last 3 days for a while.  We brought Noah blueberry picking, took a hike along Macworth Island, had lobsters and did lots of other fun things!  Not going into work until noon has really been great;)  Friday was my last day of work, as the practice I work for is closing.  So, I am officially unemployed, but I think that the timing will work out well with baby #3 on it's way soon!  The bottom picture is of the flowers from my parents in honor of my unemployment.  Gabe worked the weekend, but the kids and I kept playing (and making pie)... Our friends from Philadelphia were here visiting, so we were able to have a nice morning visit, the kids loved playing trains with Matthew. On another note, the baby is growing well.  I am 37 weeks and feeling great... I really love being pregnant!  Our c-section is scheduled for Wednesday, September 7th, so #3 will be here no later than that.  Noah and James are both saying that they are having a sister.  When I try to talk to Noah about not being disappointed if it is a boy, he now just tells me not to worry because it will be a girl... Let's hope this goes well...

No comments: