At the end of last week the kids and I took another trip north to have our car fixed... again. The good news is that it is now running perfectly except for the air conditioning which we have chosen to ignore until next spring:) Although it was a brief trip we had lots of fun and were able to visit with some family. Grammy & Grampy Civiello came for supper on Friday night and brought Great Grammy Civiello with them. The boys were so excited to see them and had loads of fun playing and reading with them! The pictures did not come out great because of the lighting, but I actually took some which I was pretty excited about. The boys also got to see cousin Jacob (and Aunt Holly & Uncle Bryan) which they are always excited about... I am not sure if it was the 4-wheeler ride he took them on (James's first) or the hot chocolate with fluff before dinner he gave them that keeps him on top of their favorite person list.... You are a good sport Jacob, especially since James can now say your name and starts every sentence with "Jacob, Jacob, Jacob".
We continue to be very busy here and connect as a family when we can. A few nights ago Benjamin got his first bottle which, in keeping with his brothers, he sucked right down without a problem. I have come to accept the comforting fact that none of my kids will ever let themselves starve:) In keeping with the norm, Noah wished he could feed Benjamin all by himself and James was marginally interested and really didn't care what was happening... Gabe however, experienced what it was like first hand trying to feed one while the other two crawl all over you and him... he wasn't impressed...;) Noah starts basketball tonight, Gabe will be done with 2 big presentations on Thursday, and I have to get cracking on the halloween costumes since our music teacher so kindly encouraged the kids to wear their costumes next week (that is 5 days sooner than I would normally have had them done!). Enjoy the pictures!!



No comments:
Post a Comment