Last Saturday was one of those perfect fall sweater days. A great day to be outside. Thankfully Gabe was home to enjoy it with us:) One of the coolest things about having kids is that you get to relive some of those great childhood memories. For me it is always running and jumping in leaves. The boys had such a fun time, I am not sure I have ever seen Noah laugh so hard. I have a really cool series of pictures that is in slideshow form just above the text here, but it appears to only work occasionally. I think that I have discovered the error- the slide show should run without problems now! The expressions on their faces are of pure bliss Click on them to enlarge if you need. I also threw in a funny series of trying to take a group picture of Gabe and the 3 boys;) Benjamin was also a very good sport, as he slept through most of the photo taking time. I love fall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment