We ended our fair/Santa's Village weekend with a fun visit from Grammie. She brought some pumpkins for the kids which they were more than eager to decorate!
Noah had a half day on Wednesday so the kids and I visited the apple orchard for some late season picking. There were very few other people there, so the kids had lots of opportunity for picking. I am not sure I picked even one apple this year. The branches were low hanging and full of fruit. At the end of picking here is where I found Ben talking to the chickens... Uncle Jon, you will have to get on that chicken coop early in the spring;)
Noah had a half day on Wednesday so the kids and I visited the apple orchard for some late season picking. There were very few other people there, so the kids had lots of opportunity for picking. I am not sure I picked even one apple this year. The branches were low hanging and full of fruit. At the end of picking here is where I found Ben talking to the chickens... Uncle Jon, you will have to get on that chicken coop early in the spring;)



No comments:
Post a Comment