The top picture is the view of the beautiful sunrise we get to see from our driveway. Gabe took this on his way to work one morning because the clouds look so cool... they almost look like the ocean. The next two pictures are from a pajama day the kids and I had last week... that's why Ben is wearing his jammies riding his bike... really;)
This past weekend Nannie came to visit which I was super thankful for because Gabe was on call and I had strep throat and could barely get out of my own way... it will continue to amaze me how she always seems to plan visits when we need a little extra help... or maybe I should be more amazed that she still wants to visit despite having to work so hard when she comes;) Thanks mom! Anyhow, by Sunday morning I was feeling much better (thank you amoxicillin).
Sunday afternoon we were lucky to be visited by the Carlile family! The kids were so excited to play with Suvi and Rain, and to show them around our new house and the climbing tree (still no major injuries for those in the pool;)). It is such a cool thing when our families get together because, for some reason, our kids act like they are great friends who see each other on a weekly basis. It had been a year, almost exactly, since we have seen each other, but everyone picked right up where they left off:) Just for fun I dug up an old picture of Noah and Suvi when they were about 20 months old and going on the Polar Express train ride in New Hampshire.... oh the memories! Ironically enough we are planning to visit Boston and the Carlile's new home in Boston next weekend (totally coincidental) and the kids can't stop talking about it.
This past weekend Nannie came to visit which I was super thankful for because Gabe was on call and I had strep throat and could barely get out of my own way... it will continue to amaze me how she always seems to plan visits when we need a little extra help... or maybe I should be more amazed that she still wants to visit despite having to work so hard when she comes;) Thanks mom! Anyhow, by Sunday morning I was feeling much better (thank you amoxicillin).
Sunday afternoon we were lucky to be visited by the Carlile family! The kids were so excited to play with Suvi and Rain, and to show them around our new house and the climbing tree (still no major injuries for those in the pool;)). It is such a cool thing when our families get together because, for some reason, our kids act like they are great friends who see each other on a weekly basis. It had been a year, almost exactly, since we have seen each other, but everyone picked right up where they left off:) Just for fun I dug up an old picture of Noah and Suvi when they were about 20 months old and going on the Polar Express train ride in New Hampshire.... oh the memories! Ironically enough we are planning to visit Boston and the Carlile's new home in Boston next weekend (totally coincidental) and the kids can't stop talking about it.


No comments:
Post a Comment