Friday, October 4, 2013

Fryeburg Fair 2013
















No camping at the fair this year since Gabe has just started working, but we made the most of our one day!  I often think that the reason I love this fair is mainly nostalgia based, but Gabe really loves it too (even though he never was able to attend with my grandparents) so it must be great;) This was the first year that I didn't cry when walking through the gates, but making sure that the kids didn't run away and were accounted for may have been a good distraction;) Audrey had a fantastic first Fryeburg fair experience complete with her first taste of chocolate ice cream.  I think everyone else cried the first time they tasted ice cream because of the cold, but not Audrey, she kept going back for more.  She was also properly outfitted for the fair thanks to Uncle Jon and Nicki;)  We hit all of our favorite spots and ate way too much fair food... this is the main reason going for more than one day is necessary... to spread out the food.  They built a new playground for goats this year which the kids thought was so funny. Can't wait to go back next year!  

No comments: