What can I say, I love fall! We can play outside in shorts some days, light coats the next... the colors are beautiful and there is so much to explore. The top pictures are from the Bass Park playground here in town which has a fantastic play set (thank you Bass family;)). The bottom pictures were from playing in our back yard. The kids have found a really fun climbing tree (we are running a pool for when the first ED visit from this tree will be and who it will be for) AND they have been some what cooperative for pictures lately, including James smiling, so I am hopeful for a good Christmas card picture this year... I love these fall pictures because I think that it captures all of them so well.... this was really a rare moment when everyone was cooperating at the same time;)







No comments:
Post a Comment